Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Correction

Sorry everyone! It has been brought to my attention that I gave some incorrect information in my last post.  I said that I have been allowed to walk independently, and I should have said that I have been allowed to walk independently with my walker.  So yes, the wheelchair is gone, and I no longer need to have someone walking right beside me, but I still need the walker for stability. But I'm working on it! my balance is getting so much better, but it's still not good enough to be independent totally.

Again, I apologize for misleading anyone!

Judy

3 comments:

  1. Dear Aunt Judy, it is such a delight to read your posts. The gratitude you express is inspirational.
    I am encouraged by your faith and trust in God, inspite of the pain you are in. I once heard the question asked,"Is anything more important than our pain?" I love your answer!

    Lorna M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy - just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed your posts - they have all been such a blessing reading about each and every "little" and "big" miracle! I think everyone following your blog is being uplifted by not only your faith and trust, but also hearing about answered prayers!
    Love,
    Char (Jim's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy! I agree it's a blessing to be reading your posts on here now! SO exciting to hear about all your miracles!

    Love Andrea

    ReplyDelete