Monday, June 22, 2009

Quick note...

Just wanted to let everyone know...my ticket home is booked! Now I'm just trying to decide if I should tell you all what day I'm coming home - there are a few people I'd like to surprise! I'll keep you posted...!
 
Also, today marks a final victory - I finally passed the swallowing assessment, which means NO MORE MINCED FOOD! I can eat whatever I want, but the speech therapist still recommends nothing dry and crumbly - I can live with that! So PTL!!!
 
As I look forward to going home, please pray with me that I don't lose focus on what God may still want to do in and through me. I know He can use any moment, anywhere. Let's all be ready for His purposes!
 
I will still keep posting, and keep you informed as to what God does next...it will always be an adventure to live for Him! But for tonight, that's all, and I'll write more soon!
 
I'M GOING HOME SOON!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. SOOO exciting Judy!! I feel so blessed everytime I read your blog. :) Can't wait to see you soon!
    the other J

    ReplyDelete
  2. HiJudy!
    I`ve been following your recovery, what an awesome attitude you have, you are an inspiration to me. I know you`ve been through so much, and still come out so positive. We have been praying for you ever since the first news, and will continue to do so, We send our love and also our prayers for your trip home and for whatever lies ahead.Love U.Clint & A Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting Judy! Praise the Lord! Your family must be soooo looking forward to you coming home! Looking forward to seeing you at church one day:) Will continue to pray!

    Winston and Colleen

    ReplyDelete