Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh My!

How time flies when one is having fun...and I've had so much fun the past 2 weeks! It has been so good to see Ben everyday, to go for walks, talk about everyday stuff (not just the accident and our recovery!), to spend time doing nothing, and to eat out every night!!! So I apologize for not having posted for so long! But to defend myself somewhat...I did try 3 times this past week to get online to post, and I couldn't get an internet connection.  Seems my computer isn't always able to pick up a signal. I tried!! So now I'm at my mom's for the weekend, and I promise that I will spend time tomorrow on a good long post. For tonight this will have to suffice - I'm tired!! (Too much done in too little time, with too many late nights!) So until then, have a great Sunday, and I'll 'talk' to you all tomorrow.
 
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you, thanks for the post. Glad to hear you're doing well.
    Love and miss you, sending positive vibes.

    Love Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I have to say this is one of my favourite posts yet. You were too busy living life to come and post. That is fantastic. Keep it up girl.

    ReplyDelete