Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday

Things are progressing. Judy took her first steps Friday. She is continuing to build strength and coordination. She is really enjoying the visitors she is getting.

For the most part, Judy's pain in under control, and not requiring the dilaudid (hydromorphone) that she had been on since the first few days after the accident. She is having some trouble sleeping and has been using sleeping pills to assist in getting the proper rest.

I will be going down Friday to be with her till Monday. We are both really looking forward to that.

Aaron and I have a Dr appointment on Tuesday. This is another step toward living a more normal life. Aaron is hoping that he can be mobile without his clamshell, and to be able to go back to work soon. I am hoping to get off my crutches soon, and to be able to work normal hours.

Thanks again for all your prayers and support in so many different ways.

Ben


1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy,

    This is your cousin La Vonne. It's been so many years since I've seen you but I wanted you to know that Alan and I have been diligently praying for you and your family. We also made a prayer request for you all to our care group and they have been adding their prayer support as well. Prayer changes things!

    As I log in to follow your progress, I have been moved by your faithfulness and perserverance. You sound like a most amazing woman that I wished I knew better. I've always been amazed when God's grace enables someone who is going through a trial to "be the minister" and not the one being ministered to. Awesome! And what a testimony you have!

    Keep smiling, the Lord is using you as an encouragement to many of us blog reading enthusiasts.

    When you are old and you look back on this trial in your life, I'm sure you will see but one set of footprints in the sand...and then you'll know how many lives you've touched and be reminded of the one who was carrying you.

    LoveOn

    ReplyDelete