Sunday, April 5, 2009

SUNDAY

Judy is making vast improvements!! Yesterday she was eating yogurt by herself, she was drinking from the straw with a cup in her hand. she is able to move more. she has been standing up every day this week. She has been able to keep almost all of her food down. Her energy is up and her pain level is going down - to the point that she is able to skip some of the in-between pain meds. She is also able to reach the buttons that adjust her bed. The progress has been amazing.

This week the staff want to have discussions regarding GF Strong (rehab in Vancouver). So, as soon as I know more, I will post it here.

I am returning to work 4 hours a day starting tomorrow. So, I will see how that will go. My ankle is still quite big, but as per the Dr's instructions, I have been putting some weight on it and...it will take awhile before I can walk without a limp.

Aaron is also recovering well, but has to be careful how much he is on his feet and what type of chair he sits in.

Ben

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! This is amazing news. Thank you so much for keeping us up to date on everyone's progress. God is so good! We'll keep praying, and you guys keep working on receiving His Goodness. Hugs, Sherry Breck :)

    ReplyDelete