Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Easter Sunday was very special for all of us! For the first time, Judy was able to get a day pass and we as a family were able to attend church. It was a very emotional time for Judy, and also for all those that have been watching and praying for us. We are Sooo THANKFUL for all of our friends that are walking with us during this time. Through you, ALL of our needs are being provided! God is blessing us in many ways as we continue on our journey to recovery.

After Church, we took Judy home and had lunch together at home. After lunch Judy had a nap (3 hours) in her own bed. She went back to the hospital at 5 pm.

Judy's strength and endurance are continuing to improve. As she is transferred to GF Strong tomorrow, please pray for strength for the trip, and that her pain continues to be minimal. She started taking her pain medications orally last week, but she is having minor reactions to something in the mix. As time at PGRH is coming to an end, please pray that they will be able to solve the challenges there.

Ben

2 comments:

  1. Praise God,

    When I think of where things were back in early February it's wonderful to think of where things are now.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that Easter Sunday was so special for you as a family and as a church family. Wishing you all the best Judy as you head to Vancouver. I often think of the song you sang at Mom Wiebe's funeral, "I Come To The Garden Alone" where the words are "and He walks with me and He talks with me and He tells me I am His own" I pray these words will continue to be very real to you. Take care and I wish you all the best as you continue to recover.
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete