Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Home!

I'm sure this is already up, but this is Aaron here updating the blog myself, and I'm home, got home Saturday as it says here, I'm doing rather well, kinda feel like a ran a marathon all the time, my legs are sore, but I'm feeling loads better than I did a few weeks ago! I guess I'm in charge of the big things on the blog now, so I'll be posting lots since I have a few months where I'm not allowed to work. As for the help, so far everyone has been wonderful and there's lots of snacks and things, I imagine in a few weeks my legs will catch up with the rest of me, my ankles are still sprained rather badly so I limp quite a bit, but I can get around if I need to. I'm also very thankful for the prayer and support from everyone who offered it! if was such a blessing in the hospital to know so many people cared for us.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aaron,

    I'm so glad to hear that you and your dad are home and on the mend. Don't push it though, let people help. Ryan and I will continue to pray for you guys and your mom, and praise Him for your recovery thus far. Take care.

    Michelle Hall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord for the wonderful news that Ben and Aaron are home at last and that we continue to hear good things with Judy's recovery, it will be wonderful when Judy is brought back to PG, as well when she can be home with her family again. What a celebration it will be! Ben and Aaron, I have a housekeeper for my home if you are interested in having her service please let me know so I can get you her number, I mentioned it to Floyd so hope he can get the msg to you. She has been cleaning here for a few years now, I am happy with her work, this may make life a little less stressfull for you, as well, will allow you to continue to heal and rest as you should be. Thanks again for the updates and please feel free to call if you need anything. Tammie P

    ReplyDelete