Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hey, Aaron here again! just an update that Judy has come out of ICU! it'll be a couple days before she goes to a ward like I was in, but she's going through the illusions and nightmares I was having when I was getting out of ICU, so support for that, and prayer for relaxation would be great.

as for dad and I, my legs still don't like the amount of movement I want to allot myself, so I really have to limit myself, Dad was able to get out of the house for a short time today, but we're still really weak; However, we're getting lots of help from all kinds of people, making us dinners and lunches so we're rather well looked after here

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is Ramona Bargen nee Block. I sang in a music group with Judy in Briercrest. Ev Neilson called me the Monday after the accident so we have been praying everyday for all of you. Your family is on our prayer chain as well. I can only imagine how you are all feeling at this time. God has been so gracious to spare your lives, he much have more drama in store for Judy (ha,Ha!). This blog is a blessing for me so I can keep in touch with Judy and her family. As well, you boys may not know but my husband Rod Bargen and I met on VTI like Ben & Judy. Anyway, I am sorry we have to reconnect with this but I am also thankful. Tell Judy I pray for her each morning. God Bless, Ramona Bargen

    ReplyDelete