Friday, October 16, 2009

This week in PG...

Not much exciting happening around here, which is, I suppose, a good thing. We made it home safely from Grande Prairie, saw my little boy (Aaron!) who says he doesn't miss home at all (?), had a good visit with family, won a chili cook-off contest, and generally had a great time! This week I've been focusing on getting into a schedule, especially with my sleep. I find that if I don't sleep well, my whole day is shot. So that is my focus.

Ben has had some relief from the stresses at work, and is doing better. Chris and Jason are doing what they do, and we are sure enjoying have their girlfriends around!! Jason has written a few midterms already, and is coming through quite well.

Just looking outside at the wind blowing all the leaves off the trees - winter is coming, and I'm not too sure how much I'm looking forward to that. Oh well, it's part of the life cycle, and we should be thankful for every season, right? Right!

Keep in prayer for the leaders of Break Forth 2010 - I was notified that they had received my testimony, and will be considering how and where or if it should be used. I am also the coordinator for the registrations for our church, as well as working with other churches to possibly get a bus full together - I do not want to be driving that road again!!

Have a great week - keep being thankful in all things!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update. Glad all is well.
    <3 Monika xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey now! of course I miss home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to hear Judy, that a bus is being considered for the next road trip........ Ben is a good driver I am sure, but a bus sounds more safe, hoping for a good bus driver comes with the bus. Keep well and I continue to pray for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. up there is me writing LOL, tammie

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoping to see you at some of the school choir events..

    take care
    Anita and Ivon.

    ReplyDelete