Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday, Mar 14

Thanks again for all your prayers. For now Judy is in a private room at the hospital. We continue to request the no visit policy until further notice.

With each change there are challenges. the current on is balancing the pain and medication. this is a challenge for all medical staff involved. The care provided to Judy the first couple of challenging days has been excellent.

Judy is experiencing what we can only describe as "reverser nightmares". In her dreams everything is normal (as life was before the accident), but then she wakes up to the reality of her injuries. This is difficult each time it happens for Judy.

Ben

2 comments:

  1. Ben & Judy and family, We have been praying regularly for you along with our church family and tracking you through this blog. Even though we can't be there for you in body, we are close in spirit. I remember how difficult it was when Martin hit a tree while skiing. He was only in the hospital 10 days but I lost 10 pounds (at that time not a good thing). That's stress for you. May God's peace and strength constantly carry you. Lots of love, Marilynne (for Martin and Cameron, too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for you all and especially for Judy. Sometimes we wonder what really is Gods plan in the troubles we face in life. After I had gone thru' what I called a 'difficult time' in my life I remember questioning God "why?" then my peace came when I realized I might never know the answer to my "Why?" but the tho't that comforted me was that now I could help someone else in their difficulties. we may never meet but my thoughts and prayers are ever with you and your family. I check up on your sight every so often to see how Judy is doing. (I know the other family that was involved in the accident.)May God strengthen you all.

    ReplyDelete