Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sunday's comin'!

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday, the day we celebrate the greatest victory ever won on this earth, and beyond! It's a day to celebrate what Christ has done in the lives of those who acknowledge him as their Lord and Saviour. It's a day to realize that without his amazing sacrifice, which is far greater than we can ever comprehend, we would be dead ourselves, without hope and without a future! Praise God for the incredible gift, and for the hope that we now can have because of his great love!

It's also been an year since the first time I was able to go to church after the accident. I was wheeled into church last Easter, and this year I'm walking in!! What a glorious day!! I am still so thankful for being allowed to walk, talk, take care of myself and eat (oh, yes, eat!!) and I pray that I will never lose that perspective.

I pray that for each of us, our minds will find that which draws us closer to Jesus, and be thankful for it. Whatever it is that makes you thankful, remember it is a gift from God. And for that which makes you frustrated or angry, remember that it could be worse! You might have a life without hope at all if it wasn't for Christ!

Have a blessed Easter Sunday!

PS - I'm going to try to attach a link to a video clip which gives me cause to think each time I see it. I trust it will encourage and motivate you as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naajYZSbWdw - that's the link just in case the upload doesn't work!


No comments:

Post a Comment