Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March

It is said that time passes more quickly when you are having fun...I must be having fun! I can't believe that it is March already, and well into March for that matter! There are so many things that I want to get done, such as regularly posting to this blog, but don't seem to get to do them! So this is the message for my blog today - in the past most of my prayer requests had to do with physical issues, but today I'm asking for prayer for my lack of motivation and discipline. I have recovered enough to be able to function at a semi-normal level (in the 'new normal'!), but there are still so many days that I don't have the energy or willpower to do what I would like to do. There are so many things that I'd like to do - projects that I have been keeping for 'someday' and 'when I have time'. Well, now I have time, but not the energy or drive. So that is my prayer request. Thanks!

One thing that has come about recently is that I have a date for the surgery for my eyes - April 26th. I am very excited about being able to have single vision again! I was able to book the flights today, and will be flying down with Aaron on the 23rd. He will then be continuing on to Austria for 2 months! He will be attending Tauernhof, a school run by Capernwray Ministries, in Schladming, Austria. We are all very thrilled that he is able to do this! Although I must say that I am very tempted to go with him!!

But for now, I should try to get back to sleep - this is another problem, that I don't always sleep at night. I wake up after a few hours of sleep and sometimes can't fall back to sleep again. At least it gives me time to do things like this!! I like the nighttime, though - it's so quiet and peaceful. But I know that sleep is important, too, so I'll leave this for now and try to get some more!

Thank you all for your prayers and the encouragement you continue to give by simply checking back here now and then. It is still a wonder to me that God is choosing to use this in such a mighty way!! Have a great day, and don't forget to give Him the glory for everything, regardless what it is!

1 comment:

  1. I still check this regularly! Thanks for continuing to update!!

    ReplyDelete