Saturday, November 7, 2009

Almost forgot!

Friday came and went, and I didn't post - sorry! Things are just about the same here, although I just got a phone call that my great-niece was born last night...the first great-grandbaby in our family!! So welcome to the world, Kayla!! It's a pretty wonderful place for now!

We are all doing fairly well, and rehab continues. Some days are still frustrating, but on the whole progress is still coming along. My workouts at the gym are now concentrating on making my gait (the way I walk) better and smoother. I've had some problems with the jerkiness of my walk, and am concerned that when the snow comes that it will be even harder to get around. So that is my focus right now.

An update on Break Forth - they have decided that we will not be able to share this year, due to lack of time in the schedule. Hopefully another year, though!

Ben and I will be heading to the coast for the coming week - business for him, some unscheduled time with my family for me! It will be so nice to be down there with no doctor's appointments to go to!! We are planning on being home next Saturday, so I'll let you know how it went at that time. Blessings for your coming week!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful week at the coast Judy! Hope that Ben's business days go well!

    Will continue to pray for you and Ben as you grow and adjust, etc.

    Love, Colleen

    ReplyDelete