Thursday, November 25, 2010

New Site!

Hey, a big round of applause for Sarah Kesler, the founder and keeper of this blog site! I love the new look! And hope that you all enjoy the new picture of our family, taken just this past Sunday in the FREEZING cold!! You'd never know but it was about -27 with the wind chill factor! At least it was sunny!

I'm heading down to Vancouver (Abbotsford) tomorrow with Christopher and Corinne, and will be having some tests early next week. The surgery is on as scheduled, Dec. 3rd. I'm really looking forward to next week! And I'll update this as soon as I can regarding the results of the surgery.

Another bit of exciting news - Aaron got a job! And it is a job that he can remain seated when he needs to be!! He is a computer tech for a local company called CMO. He started this week Monday, and so far loves it! So PTL for that!!

More soon!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture, I think of you very often, my prayers for the surgery to go perfectly and all, keep well, now will await baby pictures! Tammie Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  2. its been inspiring following along thru the last(nearly)2 years... (is it really two already!?!?) thanks for all the updates, they mean a lot. God bless you and all of yours this Christmas...

    ReplyDelete