Friday, September 18, 2009

Sunday

I've meant to post that I was doing this, but forgot, sorry! I was able to tell our story as part of our service this past Sunday morning. This was such an encouraging experience, and one that went far better than I had hoped. Yes, I still got all choked up, but I was able to stand and give God the glory for bringing us to where we are at today. Our pastor began a new sermon series on the book of James, and thought it would be fitting for us to share how we feel that we can "consider it all joy" regarding our trials of this year. Ben was able to share at the men's prayer breakfast on Saturday morning, and as I said, I shared on Sunday. If you are interested in hearing the sermon and my testimony, it is available as a free podcast through iTunes. If you don't have iTunes, you can download it free through apple.com. Then all you do is go to the music store in iTunes, click on the tab for podcasts, search for College Heights Baptist Church, and then subscribe. It will automatically start downloading the most recent sermon. Hopefully this will work for you!

Judy

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I loved your story on Sunday; it emotional, and so uplifting and inspiring!
    Still praying and loving you all!! :)

    ReplyDelete